The Jodo Shu Department of Social and Overseas Affairs is a department of Jodo Shu Religious Corporation (hereinafter, “Jodo Shu”) related to domestic and international propagation. Jodo Shu stipulates the internal rules with respect to personal information protection, and manages personal information properly under supervision of its managing administrator. We comply with these rules regarding this website related to the mission managed by the Jodo Shu Department of Social and Overseas Affairs, and conduct the following efforts considering the proper management/use of the personal information received from you through this website related to the mission:
1. The personal information registered through internet by you at your contacting /offering opinion to us is sent to the Jodo Shu Department of Social and Overseas Affairs with protection by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
2. We manage the personal information strictly-secured, and take proper preventive measures for the personal information from being lost, trashed, divulged, tampered, etc.
3. We use the personal information only for the use of providing information related to propagation or notification regarding administrative matters, etc. other than replying your contact/offer of opinion, but not for any other use. The Jodo Shu Department of Social and Overseas Affairs may outsource the above-mentioned affairs to a third party; provided, however, that even in such case, we implement proper measures for your personal information to be fairly protected.
4. We may share the information with other relative departments of Jodo Shu to response to your inquiry/consultation.
5. We respond to you properly within a reasonable scope, if you request us to confirm, correct, or delete substance of your personal information.
6. This website related to the mission administrated by the Jodo Shu Department of Social and Overseas Affairs may include links to external websites. Please note that the Jodo Shu Department of Social and Overseas Affairs does not bear any responsibilities on handling your personal information on such external websites.
7. The Jodo Shu Department of Social and Overseas Affairs continues to revise the measures necessary to protect personal information, and conducts its best efforts to improve the measures.